Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kidz & Fighting

Today I got report from my wife, that my little Azka fight her friend at her preschool. Wew, I hardly believe that she could do something like that since she is so calm. Her school teacher said, that Azka hit one of her classmate, a little boy, who name Ilham (according to Azka story). And than, a girl (the baby sitter said, a naughty girl) hit Azka. Azka turn to her and hit her again. So they are fought. O, girl...they were both crying at last.

I said to Azka, that she can hit someone that hit her first, but she should not be the first one who hit. Azka told me that
she hit the boy, because he is a boy. What's the matter if he is the boy? I asked her. She just say that he is different with her, and she don't like him.

Zee...I don't really understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment